Please find attached this week’s version of The Week Ahead.
Just a few other informational items:
- If you are interested in coaching any school sports throughout the year, please contact Miss Brekkas. Thank you for those who have volunteered for Soccer. Other sports for Grade 4-6 are Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Slow Pitch, and Track and Field. A current Criminal Record Check is required.
- On Wednesday, September 26th, Bert Ambrose is hosting a Cross-Country Running Race. Miss Brekkas is looking for volunteers to assist with the organization of this event. Please contact her if you can assist. Thank you.
- Reminder that there are 2 Non-Instructional Days coming up. Friday, September 21 is our School Planning Day and Monday, September 24 is a Curriculum Day. There is no school for students but our staff will be working hard those days!
- Please make sure to return the paperwork that has been sent home with students and to pay your child’s school fees at the office. We recognize there are many extra expenses at the beginning of the school year so please contact us if you may require a payment plan.
- Students need inside foot wear; please make sure that shoes are appropriate for gym class.
- Open House is scheduled for Thursday, September 20th from 6-7 pm. Please come and meet your child’s teacher and then plan to stay for the Parent Advisory Council Meeting afterwards from 7- 9 pm. Our school PAC is an amazing and hardworking group of parents who provide many extras for our school community. We are so grateful to them for all of their support.
Looking forward to another busy and exciting week at Bert Ambrose!
Parent – Week Ahead 2018-19-1